Just got some good news and some bad news from Cary about our upcoming trip to Rainier. The good news is that we've got a whole three day weekend off work to spend time outside and relax. The bad news is that we won't be doing that relaxing on Rainier. Although we've had gorgeous weather for almost the past 3 weeks, this weekend on Rainier will be full of rain and snow, making visibility super low, and crossing crevasses very dangerous. Instead, we'll be brainstorming other fun things for this weekend, and putting Rainier on hold until conditions are safer. Boooooo for planning things way in advance and having Washington weather get crazy at the last second.